abnormal applet output

eduardo almeida

im havin a problem , and i would appreciate some help.

when i run applets on my winXP computer the result is always a gray
rectangle (im using Graphics sub).

Can anyone help me on why this happens?

best regards and thank you.

eduardo

Tris Orendorff

(e-mail address removed) (eduardo almeida) wrote in
im havin a problem , and i would appreciate some help.

when i run applets on my winXP computer the result is always a gray
rectangle (im using Graphics sub).

Can anyone help me on why this happens?

Yes. Check your Java Console for any exception messages. Most likely it
is a "Class not found" error indicating a classpath problem.