    succeeded

    regards,
    preet

    preet, Jul 9, 2005

  2. preet

    Andy Peters Guest

    preet wrote:
    > hi everybody,
    > i have interfaced audio codec IC (ac97 compatible) with fpga, but
    > unable to control it thru FPGA,is there any AC97 controller code
    > available. i have tried controller from opencores.org but doesn't
    > succeeded

    If I were teaching VHDL, I'd assign an AC97 interface as a homework
    assignment. It's really not all that difficult ...

    -a

    Andy Peters, Jul 11, 2005

  3. preet

    preet Guest

    Hi Andy ,

    can u provide me some help

    preet, Jul 14, 2005
  4. preet

    preet Guest

    Hi Andy ,

    can u provide me some help

    preet, Jul 14, 2005
  5. preet

    Andy Peters Guest

    preet wrote:
    > Hi Andy ,
    >
    > can u provide me some help

    a) Find the data sheet for any AC97 CODEC or device designed to
    interface. It should contain a reasonably complete description of the
    format and it should have timing diagrams. Google could be helpful
    here.

    b) Implement core from the spec.

    I can be hired as a consultant if you like.

    -a
    devel at latke dot net

    Andy Peters, Jul 14, 2005