About avionics testing

Guru Jois

Hi,
I am handling a project to write test cases for requirement based
testing for the helicopter engine. Implemented in ADA, I need some
good document that describes the MC/DC, singular point, limit test and
robustness test (DO178B). I don't know the group related to this. Any
help please.

Guru Jois

Thomas Dickey

Guru Jois said:
Hi,
I am handling a project to write test cases for requirement based
testing for the helicopter engine. Implemented in ADA, I need some
good document that describes the MC/DC, singular point, limit test and
robustness test (DO178B). I don't know the group related to this. Any

This deals with ADA

comp.lang.ada

(there may be a newsgroup discussing requirements-based testing)