    POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

    THANK YOU
    PRABHU
    prabhu, Feb 15, 2008

  2. "prabhu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
    > POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES
    >
    > THANK YOU
    > PRABHU

    Overloading is C++. But there is no substitute for a basic tutorial, and not
    much point in cutting and pasting and posting sections here.

    --
    Free games and programming goodies.
    http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm
    Malcolm McLean, Feb 15, 2008

  3. prabhu

    Randy Howard Guest

    On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:03:13 -0600, prabhu wrote
    (in article
    <>):

    > I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
    > POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

    Learn where the caps lock key is first. Nobody wants to flashback to
    the 1970s.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
    Randy Howard, Feb 15, 2008
  4. prabhu

    santosh Guest

    Randy Howard wrote:

    > On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:03:13 -0600, prabhu wrote
    > (in article
    > <>):
    >
    >> I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
    >> POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

    > Learn where the caps lock key is first. Nobody wants to flashback to
    > the 1970s.

    I suppose he has spent too much time with MS-DOS and BASIC :)
    santosh, Feb 16, 2008