About diagram and python

catalinfest

Hello!
I see on my Diagram Editor software this :
File -> Export... -> (on Export option is : PyDia Code
Generation ... .py)
What python is in this file ?
How help me with python code ?
Thank you !

Steven D'Aprano

Hello!
I see on my Diagram Editor software this : File -> Export... -> (on
Export option is : PyDia Code Generation ... .py)
What python is in this file ?

Why don't you look for yourself? Just open the file in a text editor and
read it.

Dave Angel

Hello!
I see on my Diagram Editor software this :
File -> Export... -> (on Export option is : PyDia Code
Generation ... .py)
What python is in this file ?
How help me with python code ?
Thank you !
And when I start my car the radio is tuned to the wrong station. Could
somebody tell me how to change the tubes on it? Or maybe I have a flat
tire?

When asking a question, give enough information that somebody has a
chance of answering it. Otherwise you're wasting your time and ours.

There are hundreds of "diagram editors" out there. Brand, version,
maybe the URL to a website to download it.

DaveA