    I am doing a pretty cool project on usb 2.0 using vhdl
    .. For com purposes, i need an fifo architecture and sorce code of
    fifo.. any (syn/asy)
    joy, Feb 28, 2007

  2. joy wrote:
    > I am doing a pretty cool project on usb 2.0 using vhdl
    > . For com purposes, i need an fifo architecture and sorce code of
    > fifo.. any (syn/asy)

    A simple Google search for fifo vhdl should already give you some
    results (at least it did for me). I do think that if you are to
    implement USB 2.0, that a FIFO design would be about the least of your
    problems. :)

    Regards,

    Pieter Hulshoff
    Pieter Hulshoff, Mar 1, 2007

  3. joy

    FMF Guest

    joy wrote:
    > hey,
    > I am doing a pretty cool project on usb 2.0 using vhdl
    > . For com purposes, i need an fifo architecture and sorce code of
    > fifo.. any (syn/asy)

    You can find non-synthesizable models of off-the-shelf FIFOs at
    www.FreeModelFoundry.com

    Regards,
    Rick Munden
    FMF, Mar 4, 2007
  4. joy

    vipinlal

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    38
    get the source code for FIFO from here..
    vhdlguru.blogspot.com/2010/03/basic-model-of-fifo-queue-in-vhdl.html
    vipinlal, Mar 10, 2010