about fifo architecture.

joy

hey,
I am doing a pretty cool project on usb 2.0 using vhdl
.. For com purposes, i need an fifo architecture and sorce code of
fifo.. any (syn/asy)

Pieter Hulshoff

joy said:
I am doing a pretty cool project on usb 2.0 using vhdl
. For com purposes, i need an fifo architecture and sorce code of
fifo.. any (syn/asy)

A simple Google search for fifo vhdl should already give you some
results (at least it did for me). I do think that if you are to
implement USB 2.0, that a FIFO design would be about the least of your
problems. :)

Regards,

Pieter Hulshoff

Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
get the source code for FIFO from here..
vhdlguru.blogspot.com/2010/03/basic-model-of-fifo-queue-in-vhdl.html