About Google App Engine

Francisco Perez

Hello every body:
Recently the Google boy's announce their last toy: Google App Engine,
a really great idea. Although the GAE site have documentations and
guides, i think it not covers the some of the best practices when we
really build a web site. I mean layers, design patterns, etc.
In the link bellow [1] we can find a completelly functional Ads site.
And the best thing is that for all tht people like me that are not too
good in english, the site has a Help (Ayuda) that explains the Maiking
Of (Como se Hizo) of de site. There is a great explanation in spanish
of MVC patterns and hot apply it building a web site.

Check it.

[1] http://bazar.appspot.com