    ..net supply a Impersonate method.
    There some question about this method.
    Can I impersonate a user that exist in a remote computer.

    Standist, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Standist

    Terry Burns Guest

    Windows Integraret security is at domain level. If the remote user is in a
    domain which is trusted by the domain which the server is in then probably
    but I havent tried it. Otherwise you could create a domain with the same
    name as the target server and create an ASP.NET or administrator account on
    that domain and then access the webserver with possibly full privilages.

    When you use Roles in this scenario, then asp.net will look up the users
    membership on the current domain to see if they have membership of a
    specific group.

    --
    Terry Burns
    http://TrainingOn.net