about Impersonate

Standist

..net supply a Impersonate method.
There some question about this method.
Can I impersonate a user that exist in a remote computer.

Terry Burns

Windows Integraret security is at domain level. If the remote user is in a
domain which is trusted by the domain which the server is in then probably
but I havent tried it. Otherwise you could create a domain with the same
name as the target server and create an ASP.NET or administrator account on
that domain and then access the webserver with possibly full privilages.

When you use Roles in this scenario, then asp.net will look up the users
membership on the current domain to see if they have membership of a
specific group.