about install wxPython in Redhat Linux AS 4

Leo Jay

Dear All,

I'd like to install wxPython in my Redhat AS 4,
I have downloaded both
wxPython-common-gtk2-unicode-2.6.1.0-fc2_py2.4.i386.rpm and
wxPython2.6-gtk2-unicode-2.6.1.0-fc2_py2.4.i386.rpm packages from
www.wxpython.org.

After I installed these two packages successfully, what should i do now?

i tried to import wx in python, but python just returned an error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named wx

Anyone can help me, please?