about java API help under linux

kevin

Hi guys:

I wonder if how I can get the function like use jdk-help.chm under
windows, I tried to use gnochm to read chm help file, but to be
honestly it is so slow and not that functional, so I wonder what is the
best way to get the API query and help function under linux when
develop java or something else.

thanks
br

kev

Sudsy

kevin said:
Hi guys:

I wonder if how I can get the function like use jdk-help.chm under
windows, I tried to use gnochm to read chm help file, but to be
honestly it is so slow and not that functional, so I wonder what is the
best way to get the API query and help function under linux when
develop java or something else.

Already asked and answered...