About loading html pages already loaded

4

418928

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if there is some trick to avoid loading an HTML
page again is it is already loaded in another browser tab. In that
case, instead of loading the page again, I would just like to direct
the user to the right tab automatically. Maybe this can be done with
Javascript using an intermediate html page with the appropriate
Javascript code...

Note: I will have an applet on that page and I want to avoid calling
it twice.

thanks,
Sergio

David Dorward

I would like to know if there is some trick to avoid loading an HTML
page again is it is already loaded in another browser tab. In that
case, instead of loading the page again, I would just like to direct
the user to the right tab automatically.

No.