    how to solve memory leak problem in java.Is there any tool to find
    out the same.please let me know the same as early as possible.

    , Aug 28, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > how to solve memory leak problem in java.Is there any tool to find
    > out the same.please let me know the same as early as possible.

    I wonder what your subject line has to do with the content, but that again
    is another story. You can use a memory profiler to find out where you
    memory is "disappearing" or which classes use up the biggest amount of
    memory.

    insOMnia - We never sleep...
    http://www.insOMnia-hq.de

    Jan =?UTF-8?B?VGhvbcOk?=, Aug 28, 2007

  3. On Aug 28, 4:55 am, wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > how to solve memory leak problem in java.Is there any tool to find
    > out the same.please let me know the same as early as possible.

    You can use Netbeans profiler - its pretty simple to use and is free
    (you have to use Netbeans IDE though). Here is a comprehensive list of
    books/resources/tips/tools for performance tuning :

    http://www.javaperformancetuning.com/resources.shtml

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Aug 28, 2007