    Hi,

    I want to apply skin themes for a masted textbox.

    Please help me in this issue,

    Subhash, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Subhash

    Sirisha Guest

    On Mar 30, 5:24 pm, "Subhash" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to apply skin themes for a masted textbox.
    >
    > Please help me in this issue,

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    Sirisha, Mar 30, 2007

  3. A masked textbox control in asp.net is generally a custom control and is
    implementaion specific. Should you want to apply a skin to it, you may want
    to start trying by using the same skin as you would use for a regular
    textbox.

    Check if that works first.

    --
    Sashidhar Kokku
    ikaSystems Corp

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGlkaGFyIEtva2t1?=, Mar 30, 2007