about Membership and Users

Guest

I have an application named "wr",and the local destination is "wwwroot\wr",my
default website is "wwwroot". when i create an new user "kkk",i found that,in
table aspnet_Application,the applicationName is "\" but not "wr",and when i
logged on and inserted some data into my table"TbMain",and i found that in
aspnet_Users a new user is added automatically with the same userName of
"kkk",the same Password, but a different userID and applicationID(now ,there
a 2 users named "kkk" in aspnet_Users), the new applicationID refers to table
aspnet_Application's new application named "wr" that is added
automatically(now ,there are 2 applications in table aspnet_Application).

The problem is: the data I inserted have an collumn named"UserID" that is
gotten by "Membership.getUser().ProviderUserKey" , this UserID refers to the
User of the application "wr" ,but not "\" , but the logged on user is the
user of application "\",so i can't find it out by using "UserID =
Membership.getUser().ProviderUserKey" !!
and my database is SQLServer 2000, Membership provider is AspnetSqlProvider.
what 's the matter with that ?
regards!