    for internet explorer?

    Thanks
    Roy
    Roy, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Feb 5, 2004

  3. news:

    > I wanted to know if there are any easter eggs like about:mozilla in
    > netscape for internet explorer?

    What ester egg is in about:mozilla page?

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l-.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GG-1175498 ____| ]____,
    Rafal 'Raf256' Maj, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Roy

    Craig Guest

    Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
    > What ester egg is in about:mozilla page?

    "And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was
    not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon
    the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had
    been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon
    cowered in horror.

    from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15 "
    Craig, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Roy wrote:

    > I wanted to know if there are any easter eggs like about:mozilla in netscape
    > for internet explorer?

    In Netscape up to and including version 4, you could type "about:"
    followed by the initials of any Netscape developer and you'd be sent to
    their home page.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Roy wrote:
    > I wanted to know if there are any easter eggs like about:mozilla in netscape
    > for internet explorer?

    Well, IE has about:mozilla. It's a blank page with a background similar
    to the BSOD.
    Leif K-Brooks, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Roy wrote:

    > I wanted to know if there are any easter eggs like about:mozilla in netscape
    > for internet explorer?

    Oh, how could I forget. In IE:

    about:%42%69%6C%6C%20%47%61%74%65%73%20%69%73%20%73%74%75%70%69%64%2E

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Roy

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:34:06 -0500, Craig <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > "And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was
    > not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon
    > the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had
    > been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon
    > cowered in horror.
    >
    > from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15 "

    Or in NS4:

    "And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of
    vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be
    scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.

    from The Book of Mozilla, 12:10"

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Feb 5, 2004
  9. Roy

    altamir Guest

    Mark Parnell <> wrote in

    mozilla firebird 0.6.1 (win xp):

    "And the beast shall be made legion. Its numbers shall be increased a
    thousand thousand fold. The din of a million keyboards like unto a great
    storm shall cover the earth, and the followers of Mammon shall tremble.

    from The Book of Mozilla, 3:31
    (Red Letter Edition)"

    --
    altamir
    altamir, Feb 5, 2004
  10. On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:25:54 -0800, Roy wrote:

    > I wanted to know if there are any easter eggs like about:mozilla in netscape
    > for internet explorer?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Roy

    Netscape before version 4.something would say "Watchoo talkin about,
    Willis?" if you typed about:something unintelligible.

    --
    | Jeffrey Silverman |
    Jeffrey Silverman, Feb 6, 2004