About .Net FrameWork Component AutoUpdater didnt work

Lucrefy

i have a winform program that need automatic upgrade.I see and follow an
article£¨http://windowsforms.net/articles/appupdater.aspx£© to build my own
program,but it didnt work.
show me a error message like following:
-------
Unable to auto-download the missing parts of the application from:
http://localhost/SampleApp_ServerSetup/UpdateVersion.xmlSystem.resources.dll

Make sure your connected to the network.If the problem persists re-install
the application.

my IIS setting is right!

thanks for you help!!!!very,very,thank you!