    Have you any idea have to fix this?

    Many Thanks!

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, May 3, 2005

  2. Tony Johansson

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, redirect, links, welcome msg] About printing

    "Tony Johansson" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > This question might not be correct newgroup to ask this question in.

    No, it is not. Here we discuss only the (standard)
    C++ language, not particular software products and
    their operation.

    > I'm using VisualStudio.NET
    >
    > When I print out a file from Visual studio.net comment as /* Here I have
    > some comment */ is not printed
    > so space is inserted in those places insted.
    >
    > So as a result to this my printed file will therefore have a lot of
    > spaces.
    >
    > Have you any idea have to fix this?

    No, but I'm sure you could get the answer by visiting a
    Visual Studio newsgroup and/or Microsoft's developer
    support site at www.msdn.microsoft.com

    You can get a list of newsgroups from your ISP and/or
    sites such as www.groups.google.com

    Purpose of comp.lang.c++ :
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, May 3, 2005

  3. Tony Johansson

    Howard Guest

    > Hello!
    >
    > This question might not be correct newgroup to ask this question in.

    It's not. Ask in a microsoft newsgroup. Check their server,
    msnews.microsoft.com.

    -Howard

    Howard, May 3, 2005
  4. Tony Johansson wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > This question might not be correct newgroup to ask this question in.
    >
    > I'm using VisualStudio.NET
    >
    > When I print out a file from Visual studio.net comment as /* Here I have
    > some comment */ is not printed
    > so space is inserted in those places insted.
    >
    > So as a result to this my printed file will therefore have a lot of spaces.
    >
    > Have you any idea have to fix this?

    This is off topic here.

    Try microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc newsgroup.

    Also better use the public MS newsgroup server for that one:

    msnews.microsoft.com

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys