    I installed it, but can't find py2exe.exe in my computer. why?
    And , when I execute "python setup.py py2exe" under command line, it
    prompt error:wrong command "py2exe" .

    python, May 19, 2006

  2. Re: about py2exe, I installed it,but can't find py2exe.exe in my computer.

    "python" wrote:

    > I installed it, but can't find py2exe.exe in my computer. why?

    why are you looking for an EXE file? py2exe is a Python module, not an
    application.

    > And , when I execute "python setup.py py2exe" under command line, it
    > prompt error:wrong command "py2exe" .

    you're supposed to import py2exe into your setup file. if you don't do that,
    you'll get the above error message.

    have you read the "using py2exe" section on this page:

    http://www.py2exe.org/

    ?

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, May 19, 2006

  3. python

    python Guest

    it prompt: invalid command 'py2exe'.
    I have import py2exe in setup.py file.

    python, May 22, 2006
  4. Re: about py2exe, I installed it,but can't find py2exe.exe in my computer.

    On 22 May 2006 04:53:34 -0700, python <> wrote:
    > it prompt: invalid command 'py2exe'.
    > I have import py2exe in setup.py file.

    Can you show us your setup.py file, the exact command that you typed,
    and the exact error message that you are getting?

    --
    Cheers,
    Simon B,

    Simon Brunning, May 22, 2006