    So what is the solution of selecting any one either 'male' or 'female'?

    And which property i have to set?

    Thank In Advance.......
    Trivedi Chinkal, Sep 1, 2008

  2. Hi Trivedi,

    You may place your RadioButton controls within a RadioButtonList control.
    This will help you to achieve what you want.

    --
    All the best,
    Coskun SUNALI

    "Trivedi Chinkal" <Trivedi > wrote in
    message news:...

    Coskun SUNALI [MVP], Sep 1, 2008

  3. Trivedi Chinkal

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Trivedi Chinkal expressed precisely :
    > Hi, Friends...
    >
    > I has made one form containing 'Gender :' which has two options 'male' &
    > 'female'
    > and I has given them id='RDMale' & 'RDFemale' So, whenever I run the form it
    > will allow me for both selection 'male' & 'female'.
    >
    > So what is the solution of selecting any one either 'male' or 'female'?
    >
    > And which property i have to set?
    >
    > Thank In Advance.......

    Give them the same GroupName.

    Hans Kesting