About Radio Button...

Trivedi Chinkal

Hi, Friends...

I has made one form containing 'Gender :' which has two options 'male' &
'female'
and I has given them id='RDMale' & 'RDFemale' So, whenever I run the form it
will allow me for both selection 'male' & 'female'.

So what is the solution of selecting any one either 'male' or 'female'?

And which property i have to set?

Thank In Advance.......

Hans Kesting

Trivedi Chinkal expressed precisely :
Hi, Friends...

I has made one form containing 'Gender :' which has two options 'male' &
'female'
and I has given them id='RDMale' & 'RDFemale' So, whenever I run the form it
will allow me for both selection 'male' & 'female'.

So what is the solution of selecting any one either 'male' or 'female'?

And which property i have to set?

Thank In Advance.......

Give them the same GroupName.

Hans Kesting