about remote connection

KAMAL

Hi all,

I have some problem in my .net project. In my project two systems
will communicate by installation the client server application in them. They
can be

1. Server1--->server2 (run client server application on each system)

2. Client1---> server1 ---> server2 (run client and server application on
client1 and server2)

3. Client1-->server1-->server2-->client2 (run client and server
application on both client1 and client2)

I will run the client and server application in each type only on the ended
system. Is it possible to communicate the ended systems with out use of any
other program in the middle systems? Can we done it by using any new
technology.

Or there any other possible way to communicate easily between the ended
system.

Thanks in advance.

Regard

Kamal.