About ReportCSSDK, looking forward to your help

jhcorey

Try posting your question in the forum for the starter kit.

Otherwise, a rought explanation is that the images for charts have to
come from a separate aspx, and not the actual page you are on.

Haitian

hello, everyone,

my question is about ASP.NET Starter Kits Report£¬ in which there is one
file Visual.aspx£¬ it will call ChartGenerator.aspx to generate one Chart
( Pie or Bar ) in an Image control.

The relevant code is
// attach image generator to image
ChartImage.ImageUrl = "ChartGenerator.aspx?" +
"xValues=" + xValues.ToString() +
"&yValues=" + yValues.ToString() +
"&ChartType=" + drpChartType.SelectedItem.Value.ToLower()+
"&Print=" + printVersion.ToString();

if I try to access http://localhost/ReportCSSDK/ChartGenerator.aspx?.......

I can see the chart in IE window,

but when I use the normal way http://localhost/ReportsCSSDK/visual.aspx ,
it doesn't work.

the Image is marked as one little cross, but its URL is OK, I mean if I
copy the URL, access it directly , I can see the picture.

The OK version is
http://www.asp.net/ReportCSSDK/visual.aspx

Thanks in advance!