about resizeable problem in JFrame/JDialog!!!

James

In JFrame/JDialog, at top left corner, that is one place show the
frame/dialog's icon, default is Java's cup. Then follow by Title of the
frame/dialog.
Now I set it to my icon.
ok, it show up correctly.
Then I want to set my JFrame/JDialog to resizeble to "false"
when I compile and run again
JFrame/JDialog's top left icon all gone, none of icon(include default java
cup icon)
show up at there. Only left JFrame/JDialog's title.
Is this bug? or what?

anyone of you had face this problem before?

Paul Lutus

James said:
In JFrame/JDialog, at top left corner, that is one place show the
frame/dialog's icon, default is Java's cup. Then follow by Title of the
frame/dialog.
Now I set it to my icon.
ok, it show up correctly.
Then I want to set my JFrame/JDialog to resizeble to "false"
when I compile and run again
JFrame/JDialog's top left icon all gone, none of icon(include default java
cup icon)
show up at there. Only left JFrame/JDialog's title.
Is this bug? or what?

anyone of you had face this problem before?

Youe mean, people not posting their code? Yes, every day.

Try submitting your explanation above to you Java compiler. How did it
compile? Not very well? Same here.