? about Search in google,com and Show Result

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Saji Jaooon, Dec 28, 2009.

  1. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    hi every body

    im sorry for my english bcoz my english has problem

    i wanna to write simple code and it to can get some text for example

    puts "Please Enter Your Text for search in google.com:"
    inp=gets
    {
    # google code
    }
    and when we will give some text to inp it go to google website and
    serach that word in there and show us result for howmany sites that
    finded ....

    i searched in net but i couldent found simple code for this

    please any code you have put here

    THANK YOU SO MACH
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 28, 2009

  2. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    Saji Jaooon, Dec 28, 2009

  3. On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    > PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS
    >
    > I WANTING .....
    >
    > THANK YOU :( :( :(

    "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

    That said: Take a look at Mechanize.

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski
    Phillip Gawlowski, Dec 28, 2009
  4. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
    > On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    >> PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS
    >>
    >> I WANTING .....
    >>
    >> THANK YOU :( :( :(

    > "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    >
    > That said: Take a look at Mechanize.

    ok thank you

    now please help me dear :)

    thankkk youuuuuuuuu
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 28, 2009
  5. Saji Jaooon

    pharrington Guest

    On Dec 28, 5:10 pm, Phillip Gawlowski <> wrote:
    > On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    >
    > > PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS

    > > I WANTING .....

    > > THANK YOU :( :( :(

    > "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    >
    > That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
    >
    > --
    > Phillip Gawlowski

    Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
    http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/
    pharrington, Dec 28, 2009
  6. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    pharrington wrote:
    > On Dec 28, 5:10�pm, Phillip Gawlowski <> wrote:
    >> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Phillip Gawlowski

    > Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
    > http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/

    I saw there. But I did not catch anything. Is possible if you prepare
    for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, I'm not a professional like
    you.
    So if you a novice who loves Ruby can help
    Want to thank all of you
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 29, 2009
  7. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    Saji Jaooon wrote:
    > pharrington wrote:
    >> On Dec 28, 5:10�pm, Phillip Gawlowski <> wrote:
    >>> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Phillip Gawlowski

    >> Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
    >> http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/

    > I saw there. But I did not catch anything. Is possible if you prepare
    > for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, I'm not a professional like
    > you.
    > So if you a novice who loves Ruby can help
    > Want to thank all of you

    please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    i wanna the code . i need it please
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 29, 2009
  8. On 29.12.2009 10:03, Saji Jaooon wrote:

    > please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    >
    > i wanna the code . i need it please

    Here's an idea: Write it.

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski
    Phillip Gawlowski, Dec 29, 2009
  9. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
    > On 29.12.2009 10:03, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    >
    >> please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    >>
    >> i wanna the code . i need it please

    > Here's an idea: Write it.

    where ???

    i wanna simple code for search in google and result to me ...

    please put here

    please please please

    thank you
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 29, 2009
  10. Saji Jaooon wrote:
    > ... Is possible if you prepare for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, *I'm not a professional* like you.

    Try ruby-google[1], if that doesn't work for you pay someone
    professional to write a library for you.

    Edward

    1. http://www.caliban.org/ruby/ruby-google.shtml
    Edward Middleton, Dec 29, 2009
  11. On 29.12.2009 10:21, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    > Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
    >> On 29.12.2009 10:03, Saji Jaooon wrote:
    >>
    >>> please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    >>>
    >>> i wanna the code . i need it please

    >> Here's an idea: Write it.

    > where ???

    A texteditor, even Notepad, will do.

    You can download Ruby from www.ruby-lang.org or www.rubyinstaller.org
    (for a Windows installer).

    Documentation can be found at www.ruby-doc.org

    > i wanna simple code for search in google and result to me ...

    Well, that's a simple enough project to start with. Useful libraries for
    this task have been mentioned in this thread.

    Happy coding!

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski
    Phillip Gawlowski, Dec 29, 2009
  12. Saji Jaooon

    Saji Jaooon Guest

    But until now i dident take simple code google seraching and result of
    it froum yours ......

    really if you have please put here

    i need it

    simple code i neeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd
    Saji Jaooon, Dec 29, 2009
  13. Saji,

    nobody HAS to do anything for you on this mailing list. Nobody here
    will solve your problems for you. Edward gave you a hint with
    ruby-google and you didn't even look at it. You have to cooperate if
    you want help!

    Nicolai
    Nicolai Constantin Reuschling, Dec 30, 2009