About sizers..

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mario Lacunza, Jun 9, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
    and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
    frames design? or not?

    Other techniques?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mi configuracion/My config:

    Ubuntu Dapper 6.06
    Linux Kernel 2.6.15.23.386
    Python 2.4.3
    wxPython 2.6.1.2Pre

    --
    Saludos / Best regards

    Mario Lacunza Vásquez
    Desarrollador de Software - Webmaster
    Desarrollador 2 Estrellas VS2005

    Website : http://mlacunzav.cogia.net
    Email : mlacunza[AT]gmail[DOT]com
    Email : mario_lacunza[AT]yahoo[DOT]es
    Blog : http://mlacunza.blogspot.com
    Lima - Peru

    Mario Lacunza, Jun 9, 2006

  2. On 2006-06-09, Mario Lacunza <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
    > and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
    > frames design? or not?

    Yes.

    Using hardwired pixel-count locations is evil, Evil, EVIL!

    > Other techniques?

    I've seen "constraints" mentioned as another way to layout
    things, but they don't seem to be recommended.

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! If I am elected no
    at one will ever have to do

    Grant Edwards, Jun 9, 2006