about structures memory allocation

Johan Bengtsson

Keith said:
Ok, so what exactly is the issue? I think I've lost track.

I think we all know what the answers are, and we're arguing over what
the question is, or perhaps what the question should be.
<OT_HUMOR>42</OT_HUMOR>

(For those not understanding: you need to read Douglas Adams book
"hitchhikers guide to the galaxy")

Could not resist... sorry

Flash Gordon

Johan Bengtsson wrote, On 25/06/07 19:17:
<OT_HUMOR>42</OT_HUMOR>

That's the answer, not the question! Now we can't post the question here
without the universe being replaced by something even more incomprehensible!
(For those not understanding: you need to read Douglas Adams book
"hitchhikers guide to the galaxy")

The radio series is IMHO the best version :)
Could not resist... sorry

Life, don't talk to me about life.

Richard Bos

Flash Gordon said:
Johan Bengtsson wrote, On 25/06/07 19:17:

That's the answer, not the question! Now we can't post the question here
without the universe being replaced by something even more incomprehensible!

That has already happened. In 1999, to be precise.

Richard

Army1987

Keith Thompson said:
Chuck, if you can't tell the difference between "l" (lowercase L) and
"1" (digit one), get a better font. At least take a closer look
before assuming that somebody wrote something nonsensical like "sizeof
11". (Yes, "sizeof 11" is legal, but it makes no sense in context.)

And it is very unlikely to be 11 bytes.