about tomcat security policy

david wolf

How to know what security permssions I need to grant to a java class or
third party java class (in case I know or do not know the source code
of these classes) inside the tomcat security policy file
catalina.policy? Is there a way to find out what security permission a
class needed and then put into the security policy catalina.policy
(instead of debugging the log to find out what should be put in there)
?

For J2EE classes in jar files, is there a easy and standard way to know
it?

I am tired of debugging the security manager problem.

Thanks,

David