    pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
    program actually works.
    thanks
    beginers of c, Oct 29, 2007

  2. beginers of c said:

    > hai friends
    > i want a program for constructing a tree in C.

    K&R2, pp139-142.

    <snip>

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Oct 29, 2007

  3. beginers of c <> writes:
    > hai friends
    > i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
    > And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
    > ans send my mail id
    > the travesing must be in
    > 1. PREORDER
    > 2.INORDER
    > 3.POSTORDER
    > I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
    > pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
    > program actually works.

    Please give us your instructor's e-mail address so we can submit our
    solutions directly.

    If you want credit for our work, we can discuss our consulting rates.
    I should warn you that they're quite high, and you can expect to wait
    at least a week for a response.

    Seriously, the point of homework is for *you* to do the work. How do
    you expect to learn anything if somebody else does the work for you?
    If you're unable or unwilling to do it yourself, then you're going to
    fail -- which is exactly as it should be.

    Keith Thompson, Oct 29, 2007
  4. beginers of c

    santosh Guest

    beginers of c wrote:

    > hai friends
    > i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
    > And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
    > ans send my mail id
    > the travesing must be in
    > 1. PREORDER
    > 2.INORDER
    > 3.POSTORDER
    > I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
    > pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
    > program actually works.

    Contact me by private mail so that we can negotiate the fees. Also
    provide the contact of lecturer so that your assignment can be sent
    with all haste due to it.
    santosh, Oct 29, 2007
  5. beginers of c

    Staffan Guest

    On Oct 29, 9:24 am, beginers of c <> wrote:
    > hai friends
    > i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
    > And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
    > ans send my mail id
    > the travesing must be in
    > 1. PREORDER
    > 2.INORDER
    > 3.POSTORDER
    > I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
    > pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
    > program actually works.
    > thanks

    Dude! You are so about to get flamed...lol...

    But seriously, follow Richard Heathfields advice. That's how you do
    it.
    /staffan
    Staffan, Oct 29, 2007