about Xmlhttp or XmlServerHttp

Savas Ates

when we get info from an url with xmlhtttp or xml server http how it
behaves. how bandwith it uses or how it adjust the bandwith which it use...
how can it use all the bandwith.. any promramme or any windows adjusment
...are there possible solutions.. for example how the flash get use all the
bandwith when we separate from the whole part a file to lots of part.. any
idea? help me please...