Absolute Image Positioning in FF3.5 vs IE8

Eris of Stronghold [STRM]

at http://www.strm.us/cpg14x/index.php

I have the following code (partial excerpt)

<iFRAME name="RandomPicture" src="http://www.strm.us/header.php"
width="899" height="122"

right:0px; bottom:0px; marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0
scrolling=no></iFRAME>
<h1>{GAL_NAME}</h1>
<h3>{GAL_DESCRIPTION}</h3>

Works fine in FF, but IE does not respect the relative container.
I am sure it is something simple ** Banging head on keyboard **

Any suggection to make this cross browser friendly?

Thank You,
Mike

Mike

athttp://www.strm.us/cpg14x/index.php

I have the following code (partial excerpt)

<iFRAME name="RandomPicture" src="http://www.strm.us/header.php"
width="899" height="122"

right:0px; bottom:0px; marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0
scrolling=no></iFRAME>
<h1>{GAL_NAME}</h1>
<h3>{GAL_DESCRIPTION}</h3>

Works fine in FF, but IE does not respect the relative container.
I am sure it is something simple ** Banging head on keyboard **

Any suggection to make this cross browser friendly?

Thank You,
Mike

Never mind. . .
found a rogue border:0px; on the parent element that did not belong :D

Thanks,

Mike