    on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
    placing it to the left. Any ideas?

    , Jan 5, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
    > right: 10px;
    > On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
    > on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
    > placing it to the left. Any ideas?

    URL would help.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Jan 5, 2006

  3. wrote :
    > I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
    > right: 10px;
    > On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
    > on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
    > placing it to the left. Any ideas?

    Can you give more details or useful specifics? Like
    - an URL
    - browser version: IE is kinda vague, you see
    - even perfectly on the right side of the page could mean a lot of things

    GĂ©rard
    --
    remove blah to email me

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?=, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, quothed:

    > I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
    > right: 10px;
    > On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
    > on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
    > placing it to the left. Any ideas?

    Dunno, -possibly the image should be in a container and the container
    100% width.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jan 7, 2006