Absolute position on the right not working in FireFox

fishinsanluis

I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
right: 10px;
On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
placing it to the left. Any ideas?

Jonathan N. Little

I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
right: 10px;
On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
placing it to the left. Any ideas?
URL would help.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?=

I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
right: 10px;
On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
placing it to the left. Any ideas?

Can you give more details or useful specifics? Like
- an URL
- browser version: IE is kinda vague, you see
- even perfectly on the right side of the page could mean a lot of things

Gérard

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
I am having an issue with my CSS in Firefox. Using position: Absolute;
right: 10px;
On IE, this puts the image perfectly on the right side of the page, but
on Firefox, it looks like it is jsut ignoring the right: 10px; and is
placing it to the left. Any ideas?

Dunno, -possibly the image should be in a container and the container
100% width.