Absolute Positioning

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by OHM, Dec 3, 2006.

  1. OHM

    OHM Guest

    I havent done much with 2005 since 2003 Beta release, but Im not getting
    back into it and I have a question on the Subject Matter.

    If I change my positioning to absolute in the Positioning Options menu and
    say drag a button onto the form, initially it will allways go to the top
    left hand corner of the form.

    If I click and drag, it will not move and stay where I put it.

    So . . .

    Can you set an option somewhere to eliminate this habit of it going top left
    each time ?

    Cheers

    --
    OHM

    OHM, Dec 3, 2006

  2. OHM

    OHM Guest

    >>If I click and drag, it will not move and stay where I put it.

    Should have read

    If I now click and drag, I can position it absolutely.

    OHM, Dec 3, 2006