Absolute ReturnUrl in Asp.Net 1.1

Guest

I have two servers. A login server y other server, i'm using a "cookie
shared" (both

servers with the same machine key)
my problem is:
when not authenticate user to access server2 this user is redirect to
server1 (login

server) but with RELATIVE url of the server2 ("ReturnUrl" in url) i need that

ReturnUrl=http://server2/page1.aspx. is this possible?

Bruce Barker

the browser won't share cookies between servers unless they have a common
domain name root.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

thanks bruce.but SSO is OK in this case:

- if a user authenticates itself in server1 ,he can see the pages in server2

but the problem is when the access is first in the server2 and the user is
redirect to the login server
thanks

"Bruce Barker" escribió:

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS

Maybe you can try to catch the Application_AuthenticateRequest or Application_PostAuthenticateRequest
(version 2 only I think) in the global.asax and handle a failed authentication
there?

Let me know how it went.

Cheers,
Tom Pester

Guest

thaks for your help Tom. i'll try to fix this problem
Miguel