Absolutely the fastest data grid control on the world

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Pril, Jul 8, 2006.

  1. Pril

    Pril Guest

    I adopted some of my old controls for public (market maybe?)

    http://www.components.init.si/grid/manual/example2.aspx

    Millions of rows with easy (click on id column name for sort and check
    number of records)

    Comments are welcome!

    Primoz

    Sorry because of broken English, I will correct pages soon....

    Pril, Jul 8, 2006