    What is the differences between abstract class and interface? When to
    use abstract class? When to use interface?

    Thanks a lot!

    Jerry, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jun 17, 2005

  3. On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:52:56 -0700, Jerry wrote:

    > What is the differences between abstract class and interface? When to
    > use abstract class? When to use interface?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    Sorry, only one homework hint per day. (Also, i am reasonably sure not to
    have been any help at all. See Andrew's answers)

    I might be more helpful on cljh, but don't hold your breath.

    --
    In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
    couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We shouldn't

    Stefan Schulz, Jun 17, 2005