abt how to prepare for mcts webdevelopment 2 papers

janardhan84

hi friends how can i start my preparation foe mcts exams 70-328,70-
for mcts webdeveloper using c#.net

Michael Nemtsev

Hello (e-mail address removed),

This way http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pac...7836464?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181228066&sr=8-1

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

j> hi friends how can i start my preparation foe mcts exams 70-328,70-
j> for mcts webdeveloper using c#.net
j>

Mark Rae

hi friends how can i start my preparation foe mcts exams 70-328,70-
for mcts webdeveloper using c#.net

Get a copy of all the questions for the exam in question, and learn them
parrot-fashion the night before you sit the "test"

E.g.

http://www.examcheets.com/

1) Click "Products"

2) Click "Microsoft Programs"

3) Find the exam you need

4) Get your credit card, assuming you have $14 (that's FOURTEEN DOLLARS) of
available credit

These so-called certifications are a total waste of time...