Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required)

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jean Honorio C., Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Hi:

    My name is Jean Honorio, Magister in Business Administration
    candidate of the Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru. As a
    part of my research thesis to get my grade of magister, I am
    studying the consumer behavior of the software component market.

    I would like to invite you to participate in a telephone
    interview about the things you evaluate when buying a software
    component, for example: a component to draw line charts or a
    component to view and edit images.

    Your answers will be confidential, and all responses will be
    reported only in aggregate. Since I am not asking for your
    e-mail, you will not receive any commercial solicitation from
    your participation in this research.

    If you wish to participate, please enter here:
    http://www.cbstrategy.com/invite.php
    I will contact you in a few days.

    To see the questionnaire that will be applied by telephone,
    please enter here:
    http://www.cbstrategy.com/interview.html

    To see a letter from my university, please enter here:
    http://www.cbstrategy.com/letter.jpg
    You can also send an e-mail to to verify
    my identity.

    Thank you very much,
    Jean Honorio C.
    e-mail:
    Phone: (511) 452-1300
    Address: Urb. Pedro Ruiz Gallo H-4, Callao 01, Peru

    Jean Honorio C., Oct 28, 2003