    inserted correctly.

    I tried some UTF-8 tricks I found on the net, but to no avail. Can
    anyone point me in the right direction?

    gsauns, Sep 27, 2007

  2. How are you reading the csv file? Do you know at which point the
    characters are getting mixed up.

    If you're using oledb to read the csv file I would suggest this csv
    reader instead--it's 100% .NET and may handle extended characters
    better.

    http://www.codeproject.com/cs/database/CsvReader.asp

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Sep 27, 2007