Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

Discussion in 'Java' started by printmoneyglass@yahoo.com, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    To participate in the salary survey you must begin the BODY of
    the letter with a code phrase. If the code phrase is absent,
    the survey automation will reject the mail.

    The code phrase is located on the main page of the Accenture
    portal .../Home/USA. View the top white on orange menu. The
    second menu item contains 3 words. This is the code phrase.

    The survey is anonymous except that addresses are retained to
    allow mailing of survey results. Addresses are not exposed in a
    group mailing.

    If the address is hidden use
    our
    Salary
    Survey

    Thanks.

    grade (programmer ... partner)
    salary
    time in grade

    mail to

    This is an independent survey.
    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    This post is sure not number one is it?
    <http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=4pc73xkAAADdbNaq8opCBfR8Mae3MSaM-tpoT5PwLSR6UIHNBXIAZQ&scoring=d>
    Andrew Thompson, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:43:57 GMT, Andrew Thompson
    who said :

    >This post is sure not number one is it?
    ><http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=4pc73xkAAADdbNaq8opCBfR8Mae3MSaM-tpoT5PwLSR6UIHNBXIAZQ&scoring=d>

    Perhaps a letter to google about some public responsibility for
    getting rid of spam goes with the monopoly they are creating.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Oct 26, 2005
  4. rt Guest

    Are you mental?
    And what about this ad of yours? Maybe we could get rid of that too.
    :)

    rt, Oct 26, 2005