Accept properties in Property Box for Customr Validator /or any Custom Control

Vinod I

Hi Team,

I made a custom validator control which is having 2 public properties. But
after making dll & adding that to the ToolBox, I could not able to find
these properties in Property Box.

Can any body explain me where am I wrong ? Also, if I want to make this
control as like other validator control, e.g. to skip the "Registering on
the Page", wat should I do ?

web site name which explains all these aspects really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Cheeeeeeeeers !!!!!!!!!

Brian K. Williams

If your custon validator is a Custom Web Control...
This will add it to a new group named Custom Property:

private String _formname;
[Category("Custom Property")]
public String FormName
{
get { return _formname; }
set { _formname = value; }
}
This will add it to the existing group Data:
private String _formname;
[Category("Data")]
public String FormName
{