    web site name which explains all these aspects really appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    Cheeeeeeeeers !!!!!!!!!
    Vinod I, Feb 3, 2004

  2. If your custon validator is a Custom Web Control...
    This will add it to a new group named Custom Property:

    private String _formname;
    [Category("Custom Property")]
    public String FormName
    {
    get { return _formname; }
    set { _formname = value; }
    }
    This will add it to the existing group Data:
    private String _formname;
    [Category("Data")]
    public String FormName
    {
    get { return _formname; }
    set { _formname = value; }
    }

    Brian K. Williams

    "Vinod I" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Team,
    >
    > I made a custom validator control which is having 2 public properties.

    But

    Brian K. Williams, Feb 26, 2004