Accepting credit cards in ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott M., Jan 20, 2004.

  1. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    Credit card processing with a 3rd party would not require them to have .NET
    even if your application does. All 3rd party services require is that you
    securely pass the credit card data to them and they will send you a
    response.

    "Charlie@CBFC" <> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > I'm working on an application that will allow users to pay with a credit
    > card. I'm assuming I have to use a 3rd party provider that supports the
    > .NET Framework. Does anyone know of such a provider or some information

    on

    Scott M., Jan 20, 2004

  2. Scott M.

    George Durzi Guest

    Check out VeriSign PayFlow Pro. Very easy to use

    Charlie@CBFC, Jan 20, 2004
  4. I've used Intellipay and they were very easy to intergrate with. I just do
    an HTTPS Post of some data to thier server and get back a response.

    Easily done in .Net or in Studio 6.

    Michael

    > Hi:
    >
    > I'm working on an application that will allow users to pay with a credit
    > card. I'm assuming I have to use a 3rd party provider that supports the
    > .NET Framework. Does anyone know of such a provider or some information

    on
    > how to get started?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Charlie