Accepting credit cards in ASP.NET

Scott M.

Credit card processing with a 3rd party would not require them to have .NET
even if your application does. All 3rd party services require is that you
securely pass the credit card data to them and they will send you a
response.

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

I'm working on an application that will allow users to pay with a credit
card. I'm assuming I have to use a 3rd party provider that supports the
..NET Framework. Does anyone know of such a provider or some information on
how to get started?

Thanks,
Charlie

Michael Pearson

I've used Intellipay and they were very easy to intergrate with. I just do
an HTTPS Post of some data to thier server and get back a response.

Easily done in .Net or in Studio 6.

Michael