Acces controls on aspx page from usercontrols

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by fabrice, May 25, 2005.

  1. fabrice

    fabrice Guest

    Hello,

    I'm trying to access a Label Control on my .aspx page from a User Control.
    But I don't manage it.
    Do somebody help me to do that ?

    My aspx is mypage.aspx
    a control label in it :

    <asp:Label id="myLabel" runat="server"></asp:Label>

    In ascx :
    How to fix the Text property of the label ID=mylabel.

    thanks a lot.

    fabrice

    fabrice, May 25, 2005

  2. fabrice

    Josh Guest

    > I'm trying to access a Label Control on my .aspx page from a User
    > Control.
    > But I don't manage it.
    > Do somebody help me to do that ?
    >
    > My aspx is mypage.aspx
    > a control label in it :
    >
    > <asp:Label id="myLabel" runat="server"></asp:Label>

    try parse a reference to the label into the usercontrol

    Josh, May 25, 2005