Acces denied when creating an instance of outlook

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by cathy, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. cathy

    cathy Guest

    hi everyone :)

    I want to access the outlook from my webpage to be able
    to read the messages in the inbox.

    when first I try to create an instance of the Outlook
    i get the error "Access Denied".

    this is my syntax
    Dim oApp As Outlook.Application = New Outlook.Application
    ()

    I gave the ASPNET user, full control over my C drive and
    I still get the error.
    What do I need to do?

    Any help will be great

    Thanks.