    possible send me any sample piece of code for this.

    Thanks in advance
    Senthil Kumar S
    Senthil Kumar S, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Senthil Kumar S

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Senthil,

    Try downloading an evaluation copy of the Java web service tools from
    Systinet (www.systinet.com). These tools interop pretty smoothly with the
    web service built in ASP.net - assuming the service was designed with good
    cross platform interop guidelines in mind (e.g. guidelines such as the
    WS-I.org basic profile). Other tools that do this well include Bea and
    Websphere.

    Hope this helps

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation