accesing values of htmldropdownlist on server side?

deepak kumar

my question is ,how can i acces the values of html dropdownlist on server
side ...
eg. if a user at client side changes value say he select 5 number or 7
number out of 29 numbers then the data at server side shoudl be fill in a
table row (if we let us assume that at server side there is a table having a
column whose value changes acording to client side htmldropdownlist number..
eg. if 2 means monday on server side(in a table's row or column) and total
is 30 days in a month and our numbes in htmldropdownlist is 0,......29 at
cleint side showing to user and user select 2 then
monday should be filled at server side table in a row or column....plz J.W.
try it and sned me urs reply with compltee code(must)(thanks once
again)........try once ...waiting for reply here..