    my coworker has written some C++ functions and i'd like to access them
    from my perl code. how much work would be involved to make this work?
    TIA
    si, Oct 14, 2008

  2. si

    Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:47:16 -0700 (PDT) si <> wrote:

    s> my coworker has written some C++ functions and i'd like to access them
    s> from my perl code. how much work would be involved to make this work?

    Easiest way IMO is to use SWIG. The examples that come with it should
    get you started. As a bonus, it will generate bindings for many other
    languages, not just Perl.

    Ted
    Ted Zlatanov, Oct 14, 2008