    use its ID in my code behind it says it doesnt know...
    y is that ? how to access the object in my code behind?
    waiting for ur reply ..
    Jayender, Sep 7, 2006

  2. If the COM object is inside an <object> tag, it is strictly a client-side
    control. The Web server doesn't know about it and can't use it.

    That said, it is possible to use server-side code to emit client-side code
    that can configure and interact with the object.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 7, 2006

  3. Jayender

    Jayender Guest

    Thanks for ur reply Ken..
    but i just need to know what did u mean ?
    how it is possible to use server side code to emit client side code
    that can configure and intract with the object ?
    can u please be more clearer because am new to this topic..
    waitng for ur reply,

    Thanks,
    Jay

    Jayender, Sep 8, 2006