Access COM object in Code behind(C#)

Jayender

Hi,
I like to know whether is there any possibilty that accessing the COM
object in my Code behind that is placed in aspx page?
say the COM object is placed in <object > tag, in aspx page and if i
use its ID in my code behind it says it doesnt know...
y is that ? how to access the object in my code behind?
waiting for ur reply ..

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

If the COM object is inside an <object> tag, it is strictly a client-side
control. The Web server doesn't know about it and can't use it.

That said, it is possible to use server-side code to emit client-side code
that can configure and interact with the object.

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

Jayender

Thanks for ur reply Ken..
but i just need to know what did u mean ?
how it is possible to use server side code to emit client side code
that can configure and intract with the object ?
can u please be more clearer because am new to this topic..
waitng for ur reply,

Thanks,
Jay