Access connections problems

Stefan

I get the following error when trying connect to an Access db on the
local drive.

Error Type:
Provider (0x80004005)
Unspecified error
/ndss/sdd/concierge/For_sale.asp, line 34

The weird thing is that teh connection works Sometimes. So if I
connect and get data back, I need to wait about 1 minute to do it
again or I get this error.

I've checked that the internet user has access to the directory and
the db file. I've also gone through the various possible solutions
that Microsoft gives for error 0x80004005.

ANy ideas about what might be the problem?

Please email me a (e-mail address removed)

Curt_C [MVP]

Guessing that the DB is being opened and not closed so you are getting
simultaneous calls.