<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell>
<asp:TextBox ID="textBox1">
</asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:FormView>

I want to reference the TextBox in DataSource parameters.

<asp:ObjectDataSource UpdateMethod="UpdateDistrict">
<UpdateParameters>
<asp:ControlParameter Name="ID" ControlID="TextBox1"
PropertyName="Text" />
</UpdateParameters>
</asp:ObjectDataSource>

How can do it? Thanks.

Guest

If you put the DataSource control inside the the ItemTemplate the it will be
able to "see" the TextBox. Otherwise i think you will have to set the
parameter value from the DataSource programatically by using something like

TextBox MyTextBox = (TextBox)BoxFormView.Findcontrol("TextBox1");
Parameter=MyTextBox.Text;