Access Denied and Impersonation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Petr PALAS, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Petr PALAS

    Petr PALAS Guest

    Hi,

    I need to use impersonation in in my ASP.NET applicaiton. But when I set it
    to "true" in the Web.config file, the "Access Denied" message appears. I
    guess I need to set permissions for the Domain Users group on some folder -
    but which one?

    I tried: application folder, Windows\Microsoft.NET (incl. subfolders) as
    well as C:\Documents and Settings\ASPUSER (this account is a replacement of
    the ASPNET user and has "Act as part of the operating system") rights.

    I guess it stopped to work after installing of some security fix but I can't
    find more information anywhere :(

    Thank you.

    Best Regards,

    Petr PALAS