    {0C0A3666-30C9-11D0-8F20-00805F2CD064}
    The user is ASPNET/...
    """
    bri, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Did you give permissions to IWAM_machinename or ASPNET?
    I suspect that it needs to be ASPNET.

    Bruce Johnson
    http://www.ObjectSharp.com/Bruce

    true

    Bruce Johnson, Dec 2, 2003

  3. bri

    bri Guest

    I gave permission to both, IWAM_machinename was already
    set and I added the ASPNET account. I am still getting
    the error though. The error message says that the
    user "ASPNET/<server>" does not have permission, which is
    the reverse of the user account that I gave permission to
    ("<server>/ASPNET"). Any other ideas?

    Thanks for your help with this.

    bri, Dec 2, 2003